Friday, October 3, 2008

Palin, Still On My Injured List


Well hello you "Joe Six Packs" and "Hockey Moms" out there! Didn't Sarah do "gosh darn" well last night? *wink*. I thought so. To be honest, I was waiting for the train wreck that never came like most Dems and Reps alike, but the fact that Sarah didn't lose it, doesn't mean she made it.

Remember your report cards in school? Remember how you could goof off for half a marking period and then finally get it together towards the end just so you could get a passing grade? That's how I see Sarah Palin's performance. If you average it all out over the last "5 weeks" she's been at this, she may receive a passing grade for the class, but definitely not an "A". So many people are ready to give Sarah Palin an "A" grade simply because she didn't wreck last night. I wish grading were that easy in school! "Ok, V - all you need to do is not fail and we'll give you an "A"!" It doesn't matter that she's wrecked several times before, or at the very least come close. Some people would have you believe that last night was all that matters and she's deserving of an "A" grade. Well, I "say it ain't so Joe!" I'm glad there was no Palin blood shed again last night, but I ain't taking her off the injured list because of it. She's still got many broken bones to heal.

No comments: