Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Addi Click Interchangeable Circular Needles

*Updated* Pics added as promised...




So, my new Addi Click Interchangeable Circular Needle Set arrived yesterday and they are simply marvelous! Smooth joins, great points, flexible cables and beautifully packaged. Plus, there’s a guarantee. The “Click” system is pretty ingenious too. They feel spring loaded and are easily put together. I’m pretty much in love with them at this point, less than 24 hours after trying them out.

Well, I’m at work so no pics yet, but I’ll post them when I get home. I just wanted to show off let everyone know my thoughts on them.

Ciao!

2 comments:

lwhitewave said...

Lol! I've been using Addi Turbo Circulars for a few years now, didn't know they made an interchangeable set...kind of bums me out since I can't justify buying them now :P
Jen

V said...

You can always sell your circs and pick up a set :)