Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ITS HERE!

I received my Legare 400 yesterday after much anxiety and stalking of the DHL carrier, I practically snatched the 30+ lb. box out of his hand and hugged it tightly until he forced me to sign for the package. I purchased my machine from Katy at Legacy Farms and I have to say, Katy has been amazing! I'm sure I've run her ragged with questions and emails and emails and questions, but she managed to hang in there with me somehow. She sent me a couple of DVDs early in my decision-making process to help educate me on various machines. Once I decided on the Legare 400, Katy continued to stay in touch almost daily. And, with temps reaching below zero in Iowa she miraculously managed to get out to her workshop and get my machine ready for me in no time. When it arrived there were a number of surprises - a DVD slideshow of my Legare's before and after photos, a wide assortment of CSM videos and info on disc, documents, etc. and a special thank you gift. After viewing the Legare instruction video and manual numerous times before my CSM arrived, I had no problems putting it together. I chose to make the Legare my first CSM because I wanted something solid and sturdy that could take a beating. I'm absolutely in love with it. Only 24hrs after receiving it and I'm already making tubes! And by the way, my CSM is officially christened, Miss Maybelle.

If you're interested in CSMs or Majacraft Spinning Wheels, check out http://www.thelegacyfarm.com/ and tell Katy that "Vanessa" sent you! She won me over with her patience, knowledge and expertise. I highly recommend her. *This is NOT a commercial* just my personal experience.

No comments: